A Transformative Weekend for Couples
Saturday and Sunday, May 25 & 26, 2024
Welcome to our first Three Presenter workshop at the beautiful Marina Village in Mission Bay Park in sunny San Diego.
Presented by: Trish Stanley, Psy.D., LMFT, Iliana Berezovsky, LMFT, Mako Csapo, LCSW (Each of us is a Certified Gottman Therapist and Art & Science of Love Workshop Leader)
"An engaging and inspiring weekend that will transform your relationship!"
A very special Art & Science of Love Couples Workshop, the world-renowned weekend workshop developed by Drs. John and Julie Gottman in Seattle, is coming to Southern California in May, 2024. Our workshop will be held in a peaceful setting in the beautiful and relaxing waterfront environment of the Marina Village Conference Center in Mission Bay, in sunny San Diego, California, and is limited to the first thirty-five couples to register.
Each of the presenters will offer a unique window into the tools and skills that have made the Gottman Method the most widely recognized approach to solving couples' challenges here and around the globe. We'll use a variety of approaches including mini-lectures, up to the minute science-based experiences, entertaining and informative videos and role-plays by the presenters of the essential skills.
What You'll Learn:
At the workshop, couples learn and practice how to:
- Foster respect, affection, and closeness
- Build and share a deeper connection with each other's inner world
- Keep conflict discussions calm
- Break through and resolve conflict gridlock
- Strengthen and maintain the successes in your relationship
What You'll Discover:
- Learn to recognize the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and what to do if they are attacking your marriage.
- Learn how Love Maps provide a solid foundation for your marital intimacy.
- Use the Fondness and Admiration System to renew respect and care for one another.
- Learn small, easy steps that increase romance in your relationship.
- Create an Emotional Bank Account that you can draw upon in times of stress.
- Learn about the effects of physiological flooding and how it may affect conflict resolution.
- Develop your problem-solving skills, including the 6 skills for conflict resolution.
- Discover how you can make your and your partner's life dreams come true.
**Gottman research shows that the Art & Science of Love Weekend Workshop provides the equivalent benefit of six months of effective couples therapy. 94% of those attending report positive results.
Early bird registration is $945 per couple (until April 25, 2024). Regular registration fee is $995 per couple. Scroll down the page to sign up.
Saturday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
If cancellation is made three weeks, or 21 days, before workshop date, a full refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given. After the cut-off date, your registration will be converted to a credit, good for a full year, that you can use to attend future workshops.
Note: Once registration is complete, our Workshop Assistant, Alejandra Valdez, will be in contact to share a little more about the workshop and answer any questions you may have prior to the Workshop. The call will take 5-10 minutes.
For more workshop Information and to find out how to register:
Call (858) 775-9388 or email [email protected].