Thanks so much for reaching out and inquiring about our services. We have openings available six days a week and into the evenings. You may have one or more of the issues listed below, or something else entirely. We invite you to request a complimentary 15 minute consultation with our Appointment Scheduler, Crystal Carson, to explore your unique goals for therapy, to explain what we can offer you, and to describe a bit about how we work. Then I can connect and schedule you, or the two of you, with the therapist on our team who is the best fit for your particular situation.
- Communication problems
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Healing from affairs/betrayals
- One spouse leaning out/one spouse leaning in
- Planning for positive separation and/or divorce
- Sexual issues and concerns
- Feeling lonely and isolated in the relationship
- Too many or very intense conflicts
- Parenting, step-parenting, and blended family issues
- Financial issues
- Disagreements regarding roles/responsibilities
- Dissatisfaction in the relationship
If you are experiencing any of the above issues in your relationship, therapy can help.
Simply click the link HERE and you will be directed to our online booking system to schedule a consultation. If none of the available times work for you, please call me, Trish, on my cell, 858-775-9388.